Analytical Transmission Electron Microscopy of Thick YBa2Cu3O7-δ Films on Rabits
- Ruling Meng2,
- Amit Goyal3,
- Winnie Wong-Ng4,
- Kaname Matsumoto5 and
- Herbert C. Freyhardt6
Published Online: 25 APR 2012
Copyright © 2004, The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Fabrication of Long-Length and Bulk High-Temperature Superconductors, Volume 149
How to Cite
Leonard, K. J., Kang, S., Kang, B., Goyal, A. and Kroeger, D. M. (2006) Analytical Transmission Electron Microscopy of Thick YBa2Cu3O7-δ Films on Rabits, in Fabrication of Long-Length and Bulk High-Temperature Superconductors, Volume 149 (eds R. Meng, A. Goyal, W. Wong-Ng, K. Matsumoto and H. C. Freyhardt), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118406106.ch14
University of Houston
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
National Institute of Standards and Technology
Institut fur Matellphysik, Universitat Gottingen
- Published Online: 25 APR 2012
- Published Print: 1 MAR 2006
Print ISBN: 9781574982046
Online ISBN: 9781118406106
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!