Evaluating Superconducting Ybco Film Properties Using Xray Photoelectron Spectroscopy
- Ruling Meng4,
- Amit Goyal5,
- Winnie Wong-Ng6,
- Kaname Matsumoto7 and
- Herbert C. Freyhardt8
Published Online: 25 APR 2012
Copyright © 2004, The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Fabrication of Long-Length and Bulk High-Temperature Superconductors, Volume 149
How to Cite
Barnes, P. N., Tolliver, J. C., Haugan, T. J., Mukhopadhyay, S. M. and Grant, J. T. (2006) Evaluating Superconducting Ybco Film Properties Using Xray Photoelectron Spectroscopy, in Fabrication of Long-Length and Bulk High-Temperature Superconductors, Volume 149 (eds R. Meng, A. Goyal, W. Wong-Ng, K. Matsumoto and H. C. Freyhardt), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118406106.ch4
University of Houston
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
National Institute of Standards and Technology
Institut fur Matellphysik, Universitat Gottingen
- Published Online: 25 APR 2012
- Published Print: 1 MAR 2006
Print ISBN: 9781574982046
Online ISBN: 9781118406106
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!