Chemically Coated Buffer Layers Deposited on Rolled Ni Substrates for Hts Coated Conductors
- Ruling Meng2,
- Amit Goyal3,
- Winnie Wong-Ng4,
- Kaname Matsumoto5 and
- Herbert C. Freyhardt6
Published Online: 25 APR 2012
Copyright © 2004, The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Fabrication of Long-Length and Bulk High-Temperature Superconductors, Volume 149
How to Cite
Zhou, Y.X., Bhuiyan, S., Fang, H. and Salama, K. (2006) Chemically Coated Buffer Layers Deposited on Rolled Ni Substrates for Hts Coated Conductors, in Fabrication of Long-Length and Bulk High-Temperature Superconductors, Volume 149 (eds R. Meng, A. Goyal, W. Wong-Ng, K. Matsumoto and H. C. Freyhardt), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118406106.ch7
University of Houston
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
National Institute of Standards and Technology
Institut fur Matellphysik, Universitat Gottingen
- Published Online: 25 APR 2012
- Published Print: 1 MAR 2006
Print ISBN: 9781574982046
Online ISBN: 9781118406106
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!