3. Watershed Assessments and Identification of Restoration Needs
- Philip Roni and
- Tim Beechie
Published Online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Stream and Watershed Restoration: A Guide to Restoring Riverine Processes and Habitats
How to Cite
Beechie, T., Pess, G., Morley, S., Butler, L., Downs, P., Maltby, A., Skidmore, P., Clayton, S., Muhlfeld, C. and Hanson, K. (2012) Watershed Assessments and Identification of Restoration Needs, in Stream and Watershed Restoration: A Guide to Restoring Riverine Processes and Habitats (eds P. Roni and T. Beechie), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118406618.ch3
Fish Ecology Division, Northwest Fisheries Science Center, National Marine Fisheries Service, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, 2725 Montlake Boulevard East, Seattle, Washington 98112, USA
- Published Online: 28 SEP 2012
- Published Print: 16 NOV 2012
Print ISBN: 9781405199551
Online ISBN: 9781118406618
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!