4. The Human Dimensions of Stream Restoration: Working with Diverse Partners to Develop and Implement Restoration
- Philip Roni and
- Tim Beechie
Published Online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Stream and Watershed Restoration: A Guide to Restoring Riverine Processes and Habitats
How to Cite
Souder, J. (2012) The Human Dimensions of Stream Restoration: Working with Diverse Partners to Develop and Implement Restoration, in Stream and Watershed Restoration: A Guide to Restoring Riverine Processes and Habitats (eds P. Roni and T. Beechie), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118406618.ch4
Fish Ecology Division, Northwest Fisheries Science Center, National Marine Fisheries Service, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, 2725 Montlake Boulevard East, Seattle, Washington 98112, USA
- Published Online: 28 SEP 2012
- Published Print: 16 NOV 2012
Print ISBN: 9781405199551
Online ISBN: 9781118406618
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!