Chemical Synthesis of Lsgm Powders for Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (Sofc) Electrolyte
- Arumugam Manithiram,
- Prashant N. Kumta,
- S. K. Sundaram and
- Siu-Wai Chan
Published Online: 25 APR 2012
Copyright © 2005. The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Developments in Solid Oxide Fuel Cells and Lithium Ion Batteries, Volume 161
How to Cite
Oncel, C. and Gulgun, M. A. (2006) Chemical Synthesis of Lsgm Powders for Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (Sofc) Electrolyte, in Developments in Solid Oxide Fuel Cells and Lithium Ion Batteries, Volume 161 (eds A. Manithiram, P. N. Kumta, S. K. Sundaram and S.-W. Chan), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118407189.ch7
- Published Online: 25 APR 2012
- Published Print: 1 MAR 2006
Print ISBN: 9781574981827
Online ISBN: 9781118407189
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!