Development of Aqueous Sol-Gel Method for Synthesis of Nanostructured SiO2-BaO Powder for Use in Dental Composite Resins
- Richard M. Laine,
- Michael Hu and
- Songwei Lu
Published Online: 25 APR 2012
Copyright © 2006. The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Ceramic Nanomaterials and Nanotechnologies IV, Volume 172
How to Cite
Ghosh, N. N. (2006) Development of Aqueous Sol-Gel Method for Synthesis of Nanostructured SiO2-BaO Powder for Use in Dental Composite Resins, in Ceramic Nanomaterials and Nanotechnologies IV, Volume 172 (eds R. M. Laine, M. Hu and S. Lu), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118408049.ch20
- Published Online: 25 APR 2012
- Published Print: 1 MAR 2006
Print ISBN: 9781574982428
Online ISBN: 9781118408049
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!