Chemical-Solution Deposition of Hafnia Films on Self-Assembled Molecular Monolayers: Part D - Precipitation Behavior in Bulk Solutions
- Richard M. Laine,
- Michael Hu and
- Songwei Lu
Published Online: 25 APR 2012
Copyright © 2006. The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Ceramic Nanomaterials and Nanotechnologies IV, Volume 172
How to Cite
Hu, M. Z., Jellison, G. E., DeBaillie, A. C. and Wei, Y. (2006) Chemical-Solution Deposition of Hafnia Films on Self-Assembled Molecular Monolayers: Part D - Precipitation Behavior in Bulk Solutions, in Ceramic Nanomaterials and Nanotechnologies IV, Volume 172 (eds R. M. Laine, M. Hu and S. Lu), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118408049.ch6
- Published Online: 25 APR 2012
- Published Print: 1 MAR 2006
Print ISBN: 9781574982428
Online ISBN: 9781118408049
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!