Low-Temperature Synthesis of Ha-Seeded TTCP (Ca4(PO4)2O) Powders and their in Vitro Apatite-Inducing Ability at 37°C and pH 7.4
- Veeraraghavan (V) Sundar,
- Richard P. Rusin,
- Claire A. Rutiser
Published Online: 25 APR 2012
Copyright © 2005. The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Bioceramics: Materials and Applications V, Volume 164
How to Cite
Jalota, S., Tas, A. C. and Bhaduri, S. B. (2006) Low-Temperature Synthesis of Ha-Seeded TTCP (Ca4(PO4)2O) Powders and their in Vitro Apatite-Inducing Ability at 37°C and pH 7.4, in Bioceramics: Materials and Applications V, Volume 164 (eds V. (. Sundar, R. P. Rusin and C. A. Rutiser), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118408414.ch12
- Published Online: 25 APR 2012
- Published Print: 1 MAR 2006
Print ISBN: 9781574981858
Online ISBN: 9781118408414
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!