Effect of Thermal Treatment Conditions on Microstructure and Composition of High Temperature Reactor Fuel Kernel
- John Vienna,
- Connie Herman and
- Sharon Marra
Published Online: 25 APR 2012
Copyright © 2005. The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Environmental Issues and Waste Management Technologies in the Ceramic and Nuclear Industries X, Volume 168
How to Cite
Charollais, F., Duhart, A., Felines, P., Guillermier, P. and Perrais, C. (2006) Effect of Thermal Treatment Conditions on Microstructure and Composition of High Temperature Reactor Fuel Kernel, in Environmental Issues and Waste Management Technologies in the Ceramic and Nuclear Industries X, Volume 168 (eds J. Vienna, C. Herman and S. Marra), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118408438.ch10
- Published Online: 25 APR 2012
- Published Print: 1 MAR 2006
Print ISBN: 9781574981896
Online ISBN: 9781118408438
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!