Alpha Decay Damage in Ceramic Waste Forms - Microstructural Aspect
- John Vienna,
- Connie Herman and
- Sharon Marra
Published Online: 25 APR 2012
Copyright © 2005. The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Environmental Issues and Waste Management Technologies in the Ceramic and Nuclear Industries X, Volume 168
How to Cite
Jue, J.-F., O'Holleran, T. P., Frank, S. M. and Johnson, S. G. (2006) Alpha Decay Damage in Ceramic Waste Forms - Microstructural Aspect, in Environmental Issues and Waste Management Technologies in the Ceramic and Nuclear Industries X, Volume 168 (eds J. Vienna, C. Herman and S. Marra), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118408438.ch18
- Published Online: 25 APR 2012
- Published Print: 1 MAR 2006
Print ISBN: 9781574981896
Online ISBN: 9781118408438
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!