Solidification of Sodium Bearing Waste Using Hydroceramic and Portland Cement Binders.
- John Vienna,
- Connie Herman and
- Sharon Marra
Published Online: 25 APR 2012
Copyright © 2005. The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Environmental Issues and Waste Management Technologies in the Ceramic and Nuclear Industries X, Volume 168
How to Cite
Bao, Y. and Grutzeck, M. W. (2006) Solidification of Sodium Bearing Waste Using Hydroceramic and Portland Cement Binders., in Environmental Issues and Waste Management Technologies in the Ceramic and Nuclear Industries X, Volume 168 (eds J. Vienna, C. Herman and S. Marra), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118408438.ch24
- Published Online: 25 APR 2012
- Published Print: 1 MAR 2006
Print ISBN: 9781574981896
Online ISBN: 9781118408438
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!