Published Online: 27 APR 2012
Copyright © 2007 Tektronix, Inc.
UMTS Signaling: UMTS Interfaces, Protocols, Message Flows and Procedures Analyzed and Explained, Second Edition
How to Cite
Kreher, R. and Rüdebusch, T. (2007) Bibliography, in UMTS Signaling: UMTS Interfaces, Protocols, Message Flows and Procedures Analyzed and Explained, Second Edition, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, West Sussex, England. doi: 10.1002/9781118408605.biblio
- Published Online: 27 APR 2012
- Published Print: 15 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9780470065334
Online ISBN: 9781118408605
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!