27. Preparation of Silicon- and Sulfur-Based Fluorinated Methane Derivatives as Versatile Fluoromethylation Reagents
- Herbert W. Roesky
Published Online: 14 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Efficient Preparations of Fluorine Compounds
How to Cite
Prakash, G. K. S. and Wang, F. (2012) Preparation of Silicon- and Sulfur-Based Fluorinated Methane Derivatives as Versatile Fluoromethylation Reagents, in Efficient Preparations of Fluorine Compounds (ed H. W. Roesky), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118409466.ch27
Institut für Anorganische Chemie, Georg August Universität Göttingen, Tammannstrasse 4, 37077 Göttingen, Germany
- Published Online: 14 OCT 2012
- Published Print: 19 OCT 2012
Print ISBN: 9781118078563
Online ISBN: 9781118409466
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!