8. Climate Change and its Effects on the Chemical Ecology of Insect Parasitoids
- Eric Wajnberg4 and
- Stefano Colazza5
Published Online: 5 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Chemical Ecology of Insect Parasitoids
How to Cite
Holopainen, J. K., Himanen, S. J. and Poppy, G. M. (2013) Climate Change and its Effects on the Chemical Ecology of Insect Parasitoids, in Chemical Ecology of Insect Parasitoids (eds E. Wajnberg and S. Colazza), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118409589.ch8
Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), 400 Route des Chappes, BP 167, 06903 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France
Department of Agricultural and Forest Sciences, University of Palermo, Viale delle Scienze, 13, 90128 Palermo, Italy
- Published Online: 5 APR 2013
- Published Print: 3 MAY 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118409527
Online ISBN: 9781118409589
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!