4.4. Organizational theories
- Sharon E. Straus MD, FRCPC, MSc3,
- Jacqueline Tetroe MA4 and
- Ian D. Graham PhD, FCAHS5
Published Online: 9 JUN 2013
© 2013 by John Wiley & Sons
Knowledge Translation in Health Care: Moving from Evidence to Practice
How to Cite
Denis, J.-L. and Lehoux, P. (2013) Organizational theories, in Knowledge Translation in Health Care: Moving from Evidence to Practice (eds S. E. Straus, J. Tetroe and I. D. Graham), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118413555.ch29
Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute, St. Michael's Hospital; Department of Medicine, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada
Knowledge Translation Portfolio, Canadian Institutes of Health Research, Ottawa, ON, Canada
School of Nursing, University of Ottawa; Ottawa Hospital Research Institute, Clinical Epidemiology Program, Ottawa, ON, Canada
- Published Online: 9 JUN 2013
- Published Print: 12 AUG 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118413548
Online ISBN: 9781118413555
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!