7. Primary Hepatic Cancer
- Janusz Jankowski MB ChB, MSc, MD, PhD, FRCP, FACG, AGAF4,5,6 and
- Ernest Hawk MD, MPH7
Published Online: 15 NOV 2012
This edition first published 2013 © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Handbook of Gastrointestinal Cancer
How to Cite
Said, A. H., Shetty, K., Li, Y., Blechacz, B., Hawk, E. and Mishra, L. (2012) Primary Hepatic Cancer, in Handbook of Gastrointestinal Cancer (eds J. Jankowski and E. Hawk), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118423318.ch7
Sir James Black Professor of Gastrointestinal Biology and Trials, Centre for Digestive Diseases, Barts and Th e London School of Medicine and Dentistry, London, UK
Consultant Gastroenterologist, University Hospitals of Leicester, Leicester, UK
James Black Senior Fellow, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
Vice President and Division Head, Division of Cancer Prevention & Population Sciences, Boone Pickens Distinguished Chair for Early Prevention of Cancer, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, USA
- Published Online: 15 NOV 2012
- Published Print: 12 JUL 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470656242
Online ISBN: 9781118423318
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!