8. Pancreatic and Biliary Cancer
- Janusz Jankowski MB ChB, MSc, MD, PhD, FRCP, FACG, AGAF2,3,4,
- Ernest Hawk MD, MPH5
Published Online: 15 NOV 2012
This edition first published 2013 © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Handbook of Gastrointestinal Cancer
How to Cite
Bhardwaj, N. and Lloyd, D. M. (2012) Pancreatic and Biliary Cancer, in Handbook of Gastrointestinal Cancer (eds J. Jankowski and E. Hawk), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118423318.ch8
Sir James Black Professor of Gastrointestinal Biology and Trials, Centre for Digestive Diseases, Barts and Th e London School of Medicine and Dentistry, London, UK
Consultant Gastroenterologist, University Hospitals of Leicester, Leicester, UK
James Black Senior Fellow, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
Vice President and Division Head, Division of Cancer Prevention & Population Sciences, Boone Pickens Distinguished Chair for Early Prevention of Cancer, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, USA
- Published Online: 15 NOV 2012
- Published Print: 12 JUL 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470656242
Online ISBN: 9781118423318
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!