4. Biofilm Recalcitrance: Theories and Mechanisms
- Adam P. Fraise MB, BS, FRCPath4,
- Jean-Yves Maillard Bsc, PhD, DSc5,
- Syed A. Sattar PhD6
Published Online: 17 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Russell, Hugo & Ayliffe's: Principles and Practice of Disinfection, Preservation and Sterilization, 5th Edition
How to Cite
McBain, A. J., Sufya, N. and Rickard, A. H. (2013) Biofilm Recalcitrance: Theories and Mechanisms, in Russell, Hugo & Ayliffe's: Principles and Practice of Disinfection, Preservation and Sterilization, 5th Edition (eds A. P. Fraise, J.-Y. Maillard and S. A. Sattar), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118425831.ch4
Microbiology Department, Queen Elizabeth Medical Centre, Pathology – University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham, United Kingdom
Cardiff School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Cardiff University, Cardiff, Wales, UK
Centre for Research on Environmental Microbiology (CREM), Faculty of Medicine, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Published Online: 17 DEC 2012
- Published Print: 10 JAN 2013
Print ISBN: 9781444333251
Online ISBN: 9781118425831
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!