8. Peer Rejection in Childhood
Social Groups, Rejection Sensitivity, and Solitude
- Robert J. Coplan and
- Julie C. Bowker
Published Online: 6 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Handbook of Solitude: Psychological Perspectives on Social Isolation, Social Withdrawal, and Being Alone
How to Cite
Nesdale, D. and Zimmer-Gembeck, M. J. (2013) Peer Rejection in Childhood, in The Handbook of Solitude: Psychological Perspectives on Social Isolation, Social Withdrawal, and Being Alone (eds R. J. Coplan and J. C. Bowker), John Wiley & Sons, Hoboken, NJ. doi: 10.1002/9781118427378.ch8
- Published Online: 6 DEC 2013
- Published Print: 23 DEC 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118427361
Online ISBN: 9781118427378
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!