2. The Potential, Realised and Essential Ecosystem Service Benefits of Biodiversity Conservation
- Dilys Roe6,
- Joanna Elliott7,
- Chris Sandbrook8,
- Matt Walpole8
Published Online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Biodiversity Conservation and Poverty Alleviation: Exploring the Evidence for a Link
How to Cite
Turner, W. R., Brandon, K., Brooks, T. M., Gascon, C., Gibbs, H. K., Lawrence, K., Mittermeier, R. A. and Selig, E. R. (2012) The Potential, Realised and Essential Ecosystem Service Benefits of Biodiversity Conservation, in Biodiversity Conservation and Poverty Alleviation: Exploring the Evidence for a Link (eds D. Roe, J. Elliott, C. Sandbrook and M. Walpole), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118428351.ch2
Dilys Roe International Institute for Environment and Development, 80–86 Gray's Inn Road, London WC1X 8NH, UK
African Wildlife Foundation, Oxford, UK
United Nations Environment Programme World Conservation Monitoring Centre, 219 Huntingdon Road, Cambridge CB3 0DL, UK
- Published Online: 19 NOV 2012
- Published Print: 21 DEC 2012
Book Series Editors:
- Ward Cooper
Print ISBN: 9780470674796
Online ISBN: 9781118428351
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!