9. Does Conserving Biodiversity Work to Reduce Poverty? A State of Knowledge Review
- Dilys Roe4,
- Joanna Elliott5,
- Chris Sandbrook6 and
- Matt Walpole6
Published Online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Biodiversity Conservation and Poverty Alleviation: Exploring the Evidence for a Link
How to Cite
Leisher, C., Sanjayan, M., Blockhus, J., Larsen, N. and Kontoleon, A. (2012) Does Conserving Biodiversity Work to Reduce Poverty? A State of Knowledge Review, in Biodiversity Conservation and Poverty Alleviation: Exploring the Evidence for a Link (eds D. Roe, J. Elliott, C. Sandbrook and M. Walpole), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118428351.ch9
Dilys Roe International Institute for Environment and Development, 80–86 Gray's Inn Road, London WC1X 8NH, UK
African Wildlife Foundation, Oxford, UK
United Nations Environment Programme World Conservation Monitoring Centre, 219 Huntingdon Road, Cambridge CB3 0DL, UK
- Published Online: 19 NOV 2012
- Published Print: 21 DEC 2012
Book Series Editors:
- Ward Cooper
Print ISBN: 9780470674796
Online ISBN: 9781118428351
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!