9. Electrostatic Potentials and Local Ionization Energies in Nanomaterial Applications
- N. Sukumar3,4
Published Online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
A Matter of Density: Exploring the Electron Density Concept in the Chemical, Biological, and Materials Sciences
How to Cite
Politzer, P., Bulat, F. A., Burgess, J., Baldwin, J. W. and Murray, J. S. (2012) Electrostatic Potentials and Local Ionization Energies in Nanomaterial Applications, in A Matter of Density: Exploring the Electron Density Concept in the Chemical, Biological, and Materials Sciences (ed N. Sukumar), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118431740.ch9
Department of Chemistry, Shiv Nadar University, India
Rensselaer Exploratory Center for Cheminformatics Research, Troy, NY, USA
- Published Online: 24 SEP 2012
- Published Print: 26 OCT 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470769003
Online ISBN: 9781118431740
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!