6. Theoretical Approaches to Ionic Liquids: From Past History to Future Directions
- Natalia V. Plechkova and
- Kenneth R. Seddon
Published Online: 7 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Ionic Liquids Uncoiled: Critical Expert Overviews
How to Cite
Izgorodina, E. I. (2012) Theoretical Approaches to Ionic Liquids: From Past History to Future Directions, in Ionic Liquids Uncoiled: Critical Expert Overviews (eds N. V. Plechkova and K. R. Seddon), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118434987.ch6
The Queen's University of Belfast, UK
- Published Online: 7 NOV 2012
- Published Print: 7 DEC 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470074701
Online ISBN: 9781118434987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!