8. Problems of Learning and Attention
Published Online: 6 NOV 2012
This edition first published 2013 © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Clinical and Educational Child Psychology: An Ecological-Transactional Approach to Understanding Child Problems and Interventions
How to Cite
Wilmshurst, L. (2012) Problems of Learning and Attention, in Clinical and Educational Child Psychology: An Ecological-Transactional Approach to Understanding Child Problems and Interventions, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118440728.ch8
- Published Online: 6 NOV 2012
- Published Print: 14 DEC 2012
Print ISBN: 9781119952268
Online ISBN: 9781118440728
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!