11. Adaptive Sampling Design for Spatio-Temporal Prediction
- Jorge Mateu3 and
- Werner G. Müller4
Published Online: 11 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Spatio-Temporal Design: Advances in Efficient Data Acquisition
How to Cite
Fanshawe, T. R. and Diggle, P. J. (2012) Adaptive Sampling Design for Spatio-Temporal Prediction, in Spatio-Temporal Design: Advances in Efficient Data Acquisition (eds J. Mateu and W. G. Müller), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118441862.ch11
Department of Mathematics, University of Jaume I of Castellon, Spain
Department of Applied Statistics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria
- Published Online: 11 OCT 2012
- Published Print: 16 NOV 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470974292
Online ISBN: 9781118441862
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!