13. Abdominal Bloating
- Anton Emmanuel MD Senior Lecturer in Neurogastroenterology & Consultant Gastroenterologist2,
- Eamonn M.M. Quigley MD, FRCP, FACP, FACG, FRCPI Professor of Medicine and Human Physiology3
Published Online: 9 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Diagnosis and Clinical Management
How to Cite
Whorwell, P. J. (2013) Abdominal Bloating, in Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Diagnosis and Clinical Management (eds A. Emmanuel and E. M.M. Quigley), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford. doi: 10.1002/9781118444689.ch13
GI Physiology Unit, University College Hospital, London, UK
Department of Medicine, University College Cork, Consultant Gastroenterologist, Cork University Hospital, Principal Investigator, Alimentary Pharmabiotic Centre University College Cork, Cork, Ireland
- Published Online: 9 APR 2013
- Published Print: 28 MAY 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118538623
Online ISBN: 9781118444689
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!