2. Liposomes as Intravenous Solubilizers for Poorly Water-Soluble Drugs
- Dennis Douroumis1 and
- Alfred Fahr2
Published Online: 4 FEB 2013
This edition first published 2013 © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Drug Delivery Strategies for Poorly Water-Soluble Drugs
How to Cite
Hoogevest, P. v., Leigh, M. and Fahr, A. (2013) Liposomes as Intravenous Solubilizers for Poorly Water-Soluble Drugs, in Drug Delivery Strategies for Poorly Water-Soluble Drugs (eds D. Douroumis and A. Fahr), John Wiley & Sons Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118444726.ch2
School of Science, University of Greenwich, UK
Friedrich-Schiller University of Jena, Germany
- Published Online: 4 FEB 2013
- Published Print: 21 JAN 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470711972
Online ISBN: 9781118444726
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!