7. Development of Self-Emulsifying Drug Delivery Systems (SEDDS) for Oral Bioavailability Enhancement of Poorly Soluble Drugs
- Dennis Douroumis1 and
- Alfred Fahr2
Published Online: 4 FEB 2013
This edition first published 2013 © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Drug Delivery Strategies for Poorly Water-Soluble Drugs
How to Cite
Fatouros, D. G. and Müllertz, A. (2013) Development of Self-Emulsifying Drug Delivery Systems (SEDDS) for Oral Bioavailability Enhancement of Poorly Soluble Drugs, in Drug Delivery Strategies for Poorly Water-Soluble Drugs (eds D. Douroumis and A. Fahr), John Wiley & Sons Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118444726.ch7
School of Science, University of Greenwich, UK
Friedrich-Schiller University of Jena, Germany
- Published Online: 4 FEB 2013
- Published Print: 21 JAN 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470711972
Online ISBN: 9781118444726
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!