4.3. Some Effective Mentoring Strategies and Tactics
Part 3: Mentoring for Knowledge Generation
Published Online: 4 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Mentorship in Academic Medicine
How to Cite
Straus, S. E. and Sackett, D. L. (2013) Some Effective Mentoring Strategies and Tactics, in Mentorship in Academic Medicine, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118446065.ch4c
- Published Online: 4 OCT 2013
- Published Print: 2 OCT 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118446027
Online ISBN: 9781118446065
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!