7. The Effects of Moisture Extremes on Plant Roots and Their Connections with Other Abiotic Stresses
- Martin Crespi
Published Online: 10 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Root Genomics and Soil Interactions
How to Cite
Vaughn, L. M. and Nguyen, H. T. (2012) The Effects of Moisture Extremes on Plant Roots and Their Connections with Other Abiotic Stresses, in Root Genomics and Soil Interactions (ed M. Crespi), Blackwell Publishing Ltd., Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118447093.ch7
Institut des Sciences du Vègètal, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Gif sur Yvette cedex, France
- Published Online: 10 OCT 2012
- Published Print: 3 DEC 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470960431
Online ISBN: 9781118447093
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!