Twenty. Processes and Products of Impact Cratering: Glossary and Definitions
- Gordon R. Osinski1 and
- Elisabetta Pierazzo2
Published Online: 25 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Impact Cratering: Processes and Products
How to Cite
Osinski, G. R. (2012) Processes and Products of Impact Cratering: Glossary and Definitions, in Impact Cratering: Processes and Products (eds G. R. Osinski and E. Pierazzo), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118447307.ch20
Departments of Earth Sciences/Physics and Astronomy, Western University, 1151 Richmond Street, London, ON, N6A 5B7, Canada
Planetary Science Institute, 1700 E. Fort Lowell Road, Suite 106, Tucson, AZ 85719, USA
- Published Online: 25 OCT 2012
- Published Print: 30 NOV 2012
Print ISBN: 9781405198295
Online ISBN: 9781118447307
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!