8. Utilizing Dairy Protein Functionality in Food Microstructure Design
- Geoffrey W. Smithers2 and
- Mary Ann Augustin3
Published Online: 10 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. and the Institute of Food Technologists
Advances in Dairy Ingredients
How to Cite
Golding, M. (2013) Utilizing Dairy Protein Functionality in Food Microstructure Design, in Advances in Dairy Ingredients (eds G. W. Smithers and M. A. Augustin), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118448205.ch8
Geoffrey Smithers Food Industry, Consulting Services, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
CSIRO Preventative Health Flagship and CSIRO Animal, Food and Health Sciences, Werribee, Victoria, Australia
- Published Online: 10 JAN 2013
- Published Print: 11 FEB 2013
Print ISBN: 9780813823959
Online ISBN: 9781118448205
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!