10. Biorefinery with Microbes
- Haibo Xie1 and
- Nicholas Gathergood2
Published Online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
The Role of Green Chemistry in Biomass Processing and Conversion
How to Cite
Hu, C. and Zhao, Z. K. (2012) Biorefinery with Microbes, in The Role of Green Chemistry in Biomass Processing and Conversion (eds H. Xie and N. Gathergood), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118449400.ch10
Bioenergy Division, Dalian National Laboratory for Clean Energy, Dalian Institute of Physical Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
School of Chemical Sciences, Dublin City University, National Institute for Cellular Biotechnology, Dublin City University, Solar Energy Conversion Strategic Research Cluster, University College Dublin, Ireland
- Published Online: 20 NOV 2012
- Published Print: 10 DEC 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470644102
Online ISBN: 9781118449400
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!