5. Supercritical CO2 as an Environmentally Benign Medium for Biorefinery
- Haibo Xie3 and
- Nicholas Gathergood4
Published Online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
The Role of Green Chemistry in Biomass Processing and Conversion
How to Cite
Marriott, R. and Sin, E. (2012) Supercritical CO2 as an Environmentally Benign Medium for Biorefinery, in The Role of Green Chemistry in Biomass Processing and Conversion (eds H. Xie and N. Gathergood), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118449400.ch5
Bioenergy Division, Dalian National Laboratory for Clean Energy, Dalian Institute of Physical Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
School of Chemical Sciences, Dublin City University, National Institute for Cellular Biotechnology, Dublin City University, Solar Energy Conversion Strategic Research Cluster, University College Dublin, Ireland
- Published Online: 20 NOV 2012
- Published Print: 10 DEC 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470644102
Online ISBN: 9781118449400
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!