15. Public Key Infrastructure for Vehicle Networks
Published Online: 13 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Vehicle Safety Communications: Protocols, Security, and Privacy
How to Cite
Delgrossi, L. and Zhang, T. (2012) Public Key Infrastructure for Vehicle Networks, in Vehicle Safety Communications: Protocols, Security, and Privacy, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118452189.ch15
- Published Online: 13 SEP 2012
- Published Print: 5 OCT 2012
Book Series Editors:
- T. Russell Hsing and
- Vincent K. N. Lau
Print ISBN: 9781118132722
Online ISBN: 9781118452189
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!