15. Vegetation Types and Their Broad-scale Distribution
- Eddy van der Maarel3 and
- Janet Franklin4
Published Online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. All rights reserved.
Vegetation Ecology, Second Edition
How to Cite
Box, E. O. and Fujiwara, K. (2013) Vegetation Types and Their Broad-scale Distribution, in Vegetation Ecology, Second Edition (eds E. van der Maarel and J. Franklin), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118452592.ch15
Community and Conservation Ecology Group, University of Groningen, Groningen, Netherlands
School of Geographical Sciences and Urban Planning, Arizona State University, Arizona, United States
- Published Online: 25 FEB 2013
- Published Print: 7 JAN 2013
Print ISBN: 9781444338881
Online ISBN: 9781118452592
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!