36. Psychosocial Combined with Agonist Maintenance Treatments Versus Agonist Maintenance Treatments Alone for Treatment of Opioid Dependence1
Published Online: 13 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Alcohol and Drug Misuse
How to Cite
Abraha, I. and Cusi, C. (2012) Psychosocial Combined with Agonist Maintenance Treatments Versus Agonist Maintenance Treatments Alone for Treatment of Opioid Dependence1, in Alcohol and Drug Misuse, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118454503.ch36
- Published Online: 13 AUG 2012
- Published Print: 7 AUG 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470659694
Online ISBN: 9781118454503
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!