51. Maintenance Agonist Treatments for Opiate-Dependent Pregnant Women1
Published Online: 13 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Alcohol and Drug Misuse
How to Cite
Abraha, I. and Cusi, C. (2012) Maintenance Agonist Treatments for Opiate-Dependent Pregnant Women1, in Alcohol and Drug Misuse, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118454503.ch51
- Published Online: 13 AUG 2012
- Published Print: 7 AUG 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470659694
Online ISBN: 9781118454503
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!