9. Integrated Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems
- Kemi Adeyeye
Published Online: 27 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Water Efficiency in Buildings: Theory and Practice
How to Cite
Coupe, S. J., Faraj, A. S., Nnadi, E. O. and Charlesworth, S. M. (2013) Integrated Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems, in Water Efficiency in Buildings: Theory and Practice (ed K. Adeyeye), John Wiley & Sons, Oxford. doi: 10.1002/9781118456613.ch9
School of Environment and Technology, University of Brighton, UK
- Published Online: 27 DEC 2013
- Published Print: 18 DEC 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118456576
Online ISBN: 9781118456613
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!