Stress Corrosion Crack Growth of Alloy 52M in Simulated PWR Primary Water
- Jeremy T. Busby,
- Gabriel Ilevbare and
- Peter L. Andresen
Published Online: 26 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2011 The Minerals, Metals, & Materials Society, All rights reserved.
15th International Conference on Environmental Degradation of Materials in Nuclear Power Systems-Water Reactors
How to Cite
Toloczko, M.B., Olszta, M.J. and Bruemmer, S.M. (2012) Stress Corrosion Crack Growth of Alloy 52M in Simulated PWR Primary Water, in 15th International Conference on Environmental Degradation of Materials in Nuclear Power Systems-Water Reactors (eds J. T. Busby, G. Ilevbare and P. L. Andresen), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, New Jersey, Canada. doi: 10.1002/9781118456835.ch24
- Published Online: 26 JUN 2012
- Published Print: 2 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9781118132418
Online ISBN: 9781118456835
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!