3D Atom-Probe Characterization of Stress and Cold-Work in Stress Corrosion Cracking of 304 Stainless Steel
- Jeremy T. Busby,
- Gabriel Ilevbare and
- Peter L. Andresen
Published Online: 26 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2011 The Minerals, Metals, & Materials Society, All rights reserved.
15th International Conference on Environmental Degradation of Materials in Nuclear Power Systems-Water Reactors
How to Cite
Kruska, K., Lozano-Perez, S., Saxey, D. W., Terachi, T., Yamada, T. and Smith, G. D. W. (2012) 3D Atom-Probe Characterization of Stress and Cold-Work in Stress Corrosion Cracking of 304 Stainless Steel, in 15th International Conference on Environmental Degradation of Materials in Nuclear Power Systems-Water Reactors (eds J. T. Busby, G. Ilevbare and P. L. Andresen), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, New Jersey, Canada. doi: 10.1002/9781118456835.ch96
- Published Online: 26 JUN 2012
- Published Print: 2 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9781118132418
Online ISBN: 9781118456835
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!