8. What Can Neuroimaging Tell Us?
- John W. Miller MD, PhD Director, UW Regional Epilepsy Center, Professor of Neurology and Neurological Surgery2 and
- Howard P. Goodkin MD, PhD The Shure Professor of Neurology and Pediatrics, Director, Division of Pediatric Neurology3
Published Online: 10 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Novotny, E. J. (2014) What Can Neuroimaging Tell Us?, in Epilepsy (eds J. W. Miller and H. P. Goodkin), John Wiley & Sons, Oxford. doi: 10.1002/9781118456989.ch8
University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
Department of Neurology, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, USA
- Published Online: 10 JAN 2014
- Published Print: 14 FEB 2014
Print ISBN: 9781118456941
Online ISBN: 9781118456989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!