5. Formulating Searchable Questions
- Caroline De Brún1 and
- Nicola Pearce-Smith2
Published Online: 15 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Searching Skills Toolkit: Finding the Evidence, Second Edition
How to Cite
De Brún, C. and Pearce-Smith, N. (eds) (2014) Formulating Searchable Questions, in Searching Skills Toolkit: Finding the Evidence, Second Edition, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118463093.ch5
Clinical Support Librarian, UCL Library Services and Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK
Information Scientist, Department of Knowledge and Information Science, Summertown Pavilion, Middle Way, Oxford, UK
- Published Online: 15 NOV 2013
- Published Print: 3 JAN 2014
Print ISBN: 9781118463130
Online ISBN: 9781118463093
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!