9. Defining Food Fraud and the Chemistry of The Crime
- Wayne Ellefson1,
- Lorna Zach2,3 and
- Darryl Sullivan3
Published Online: 23 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Improving Import Food Safety
How to Cite
Spink, J. (2012) Defining Food Fraud and the Chemistry of The Crime, in Improving Import Food Safety (eds W. Ellefson, L. Zach and D. Sullivan), John Wiley & Sons, Inc, Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118464298.ch9
Covance Laboratories, Inc. Madison, WI, USA
Center for Human Performance and Risk Analysis University of Wisconsin–Madison, Madison, WI, USA
USA and System Solutions for the Food Industry Mt Horeb, WI, USA
- Published Online: 23 OCT 2012
- Published Print: 31 DEC 2012
Print ISBN: 9780813808772
Online ISBN: 9781118464298
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!