16. Stability of phytochemicals at the point of sale
- B.K. Tiwari2,
- Nigel P. Brunton3 and
- Charles S. Brennan4
Published Online: 2 JAN 2013
Copyright © John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Handbook of Plant Food Phytochemicals: Sources, Stability and Extraction
How to Cite
Negi, P. S. (2013) Stability of phytochemicals at the point of sale, in Handbook of Plant Food Phytochemicals: Sources, Stability and Extraction (eds B.K. Tiwari, N. P. Brunton and C. S. Brennan), John Wiley & Sons Ltd, Oxford. doi: 10.1002/9781118464717.ch16
Food and Consumer Technology Department, Hollings Faculty, Manchester Metropolitan University, Old Hall Lane, Manchester, UK
School of Agriculture and Food Science, University College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Faculty of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Lincoln University, Lincoln, Canterbury, New Zealand
- Published Online: 2 JAN 2013
- Published Print: 25 MAR 2013
Print ISBN: 9781444338102
Online ISBN: 9781118464717
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!