Published Online: 23 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons Ltd, The Atrium, Southern Gate, Chichester, West Sussex PO19 8SQ, England
Behavioural Finance for Private Banking
How to Cite
Hens, T. and Bachmann, K. (2009) References, in Behavioural Finance for Private Banking, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, West Sussex, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118467329.refs
- Published Online: 23 MAY 2012
- Published Print: 30 MAR 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470779996
Online ISBN: 9781118467329
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!