13. Climate Change and Wetlands of the Prairie Pothole Region of North America: Effects, Management and Mitigation
- Charles R. Goldman2,
- Michio Kumagai3 and
- Richard D. Robarts4
Published Online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Climatic Change and Global Warming of Inland Waters: Impacts and Mitigation for Ecosystems and Societies
How to Cite
Waiser, M. J. (2012) Climate Change and Wetlands of the Prairie Pothole Region of North America: Effects, Management and Mitigation, in Climatic Change and Global Warming of Inland Waters: Impacts and Mitigation for Ecosystems and Societies (eds C. R. Goldman, M. Kumagai and R. D. Robarts), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118470596.ch13
Department of Environmental Science and Policy, University of California, Davis, USA
Lake Biwa Sigma Research Center, Ritsumeikan University, Kusatsu, Japan
World Water and Climate Network, Saskatoon, Canada
- Published Online: 20 NOV 2012
- Published Print: 14 DEC 2012
Print ISBN: 9781119968665
Online ISBN: 9781118470596
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!