7. Eutrophication, Warming and Historical Changes of the Plankton Community in Lake Biwa during the Twentieth Century
- Charles R. Goldman3,
- Michio Kumagai4 and
- Richard D. Robarts5
Published Online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Climatic Change and Global Warming of Inland Waters: Impacts and Mitigation for Ecosystems and Societies
How to Cite
Tsugeki, N. K. and Urabe, J. (2012) Eutrophication, Warming and Historical Changes of the Plankton Community in Lake Biwa during the Twentieth Century, in Climatic Change and Global Warming of Inland Waters: Impacts and Mitigation for Ecosystems and Societies (eds C. R. Goldman, M. Kumagai and R. D. Robarts), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118470596.ch7
Department of Environmental Science and Policy, University of California, Davis, USA
Lake Biwa Sigma Research Center, Ritsumeikan University, Kusatsu, Japan
World Water and Climate Network, Saskatoon, Canada
- Published Online: 20 NOV 2012
- Published Print: 14 DEC 2012
Print ISBN: 9781119968665
Online ISBN: 9781118470596
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!