13. Simulation in Medical Education
- Tim Swanwick
Published Online: 1 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2010, 2014 by The Association for the Study of Medical Education
Understanding Medical Education: Evidence, Theory and Practice
How to Cite
Ker, J. and Bradley, P. (2013) Simulation in Medical Education, in Understanding Medical Education: Evidence, Theory and Practice (ed T. Swanwick), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118472361.ch13
Dean of Postgraduate Medical Education, Health Education North Central and East London, London, UK
- Published Online: 1 NOV 2013
- Published Print: 22 OCT 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118472408
Online ISBN: 9781118472361
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!